Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life With Bird.

For those of you who have shopped at our store last season, Life With Bird was a devilishly flirty women's line that we carried that sold quite successfully and again, it is an Australian brand. I was sad when I didn't see any of their Spring apparel in our store because I when I was on their website checking out their latest collection, I thought that American Rag Fashion Island customers would really like it! So while I was working on Sunday, Bridget McCall (ie: Bird from Life With Bird) came in and shopped around and I mean I didn't know it was her until we started talking to each other and she confirmed that Ruthie, our women's buyer, had PLACED AN ORDER FOR THEIR SPRING COLLECTION! (I believe it's Spring, perhaps she ordered the Fall collection) So I will keep you updated as I find out more about what exactly we might be receiving! But do check out their stuff, it's fantastic!

No comments: