Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hey, it's Tuesday!

And there's some good shtuff coming out on CD and DVD today!!! Michael Buble, for example, releases his highly-anticipated album, Call Me Irresponsible including one of my "IT" songs of the moment, "Everything." Also includes classics like, "The Best Is Yet To Come," and "Me and Mrs. Jones." Click below on his devilishly handsome CD cover to purchase your copy today! Plus it's only $11.99 on Amazon!!! That my friends, is a fantabulous deal... And No Surprise it's also #1 right now on Amazon.com! Congrats to Mr. Buble!




















And also out today is Season 6 of Will & Grace. One of my favorite comfort TV shows! I can watch it anytime, just leave it playing in the background while I'm doing something else, fall asleep to it, etc... Friends is another comfort TV show of mine. Anywho, I don't think I need to tell you anything about Will & Grace because I'm sure you all know about the show already... so just go out and get it! Pop it in your DVD player whenever you have those Lifetime Original Movie days filled with Drama and you just need to have a hoot and a holler about the lives of quirky gay men and their hags! So Click Below!!
























Unfortunately American Rag does not carry any of these titles, BUT we do have a HUGE CD/DVD collection! And the music and movies are eclectic and are rare finds, so definitely come by our store and check out all of our titles in stock.

No comments: